Choosing an attorney for a serious personal injury case in Arizona is a difficult decision that an accident victim has to make. Personal injury attorneys handle all sorts of cases. We are experienced attorneys in Arizona and we handle cases such as construction accidents, roll over accidents, automobile accidents, nursing home abuse cases, and all types of serious injuries in the metro Phoenix Arizona, including Tempe, Chandler, Apache Junction, Ahwatukee, Scottsdale, Avondale, Peoria, and Phoenix. There are many things that need to be done when handling a serious personal injury claim in Arizona. Many people do not realize that they can make mistakes at the outset of their case that can destroy their personal injury claim. One of the most important things when you have been involved in a serious accident and have sustained an injury because of an automobile accident, or other incident, is to pick the right Arizona attorney. When picking an experienced Arizona personal injury attorney here are 10 questions to consider asking the attorney. The questions are as follows:
- Are you a certified specialist in injury and wrongful death law?
- Is your practice mostly personal injury?
- Will my case matter to your office or will I just be another number?
- What is your experience (years in practice?)
- Do you take cases to trial?
- What is your reputation in the legal community Arizona?
- Will you represent me on a contingent fee basis?
- What happens if I sign up with your firm and change my mind?
- Do you have malpractice insurance?
- Ask yourself do I feel comfortable with this attorney?
If you have more questions for an attorney regarding a serious injury from an accident that occurred in Arizona, please feel free to call us, Mark and Alexis Breyer. We are experienced personal injury attorneys in Arizona and we can answer yes to all of the above questions!