Arizona Homeowner’s Insurance Claims against Serving Alcohol to Minors

A recent report demonstrated the dangers of allowing children to drink alcohol at a party. As happens far too often, the young kids get out of hand and people are seriously hurt or killed as a result of the alcohol that they drink.

When something terrible happens like this, we expect to see the police get involved. And, of course, they do get involved and they do their job and they may even prosecute the people who allowed minors to get drunk at their house. However, for the person who was seriously injured as a result of a minor who was drinking at somebody’s house, they may not realize that they probably have an Arizona homeowner’s insurance claim.

The homeowner’s insurance covers the negligence, in most cases, of the people at the home who serve alcohol to people who are under age. Arizona tort law specifically allows claims against these people, including for their homeowner’s insurance, when they allow minors to drink alcohol at their house. This is a claim that should be considered more often, but most people do not realize that they have the right to that compensation. Far too often, people only think of automobile insurance when it comes to being compensated for injuries, when in reality, there are many types of insurance available in certain cases to receive money for medical bills, lost wages, pain, the loss of enjoyment of life, and all other legally compensable claims.

Do not let your legal rights slip away when someone else is responsible for the injuries you have suffered. At Breyer Law Offices, P.C., our Husband and Wife Law Team has been successfully representing those injured from another person’s negligence for over a decade. With a certified specialist by the State Bar of Arizona in personal injury and wrongful death litigation on your side, deserved compensation can be yours. Call our skilled Phoenix personal injury attorneys at 623-930-8064 today for a free evaluation.

Contact Information