As experienced Somerton tire blowout accident attorneys, we are invested in helping drivers keep themselves and their passengers safe during every trip. Part of maintaining a safe vehicle is having proper maintenance done by a skilled professional on a regular basis. Drivers can keep their cars in road-ready condition year-round by:
- following the recommended tune up schedule for their vehicle;
- getting their oil and filters changed regularly; and
- checking their tire pressure monthly and having troublesome tires serviced by a professional mechanic or tire shop.
All types of maintenance on a vehicle can increase the life and safety of the tires — helping your vehicle run healthier for longer can help decrease the pressure on your tires and increase your level of safety.
How Poor Professional Maintenance Causes Somerton Tire Blowout Accidents
Even with proper professional maintenance, some Somerton tire blowout accidents may still occur, and according to the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) many of these collisions may be caused by poor professional maintenance. Some of the ways poor professional maintenance can contribute to serious collisions include:
- Tires were changed or rotated and lug nuts were not properly bolted back into place.
- Tires were rotated incorrectly.
- Incorrect pressure poundage was filled into the tire after repairs or other work.
- The wrong type of tires for the car was installed.
- Leaks caused by damage or long-time, normal wear and tear were overlooked or ignored.
When to Call a Somerton Tire Blowout Accident Attorney
People who are injured and who cause injuries to others in a Somerton tire blowout accident that may be the result of poor professional maintenance should reach out to a skilled attorney for assistance. The Husband and Wife Law Team understands how to work with professional maintenance to achieve an outcome in negotiations that is favorable to the victim. We do everything we can to secure funds to compensate the victim for injuries, medical costs, missed wages, and additional crash-related damages. Call the attorneys at the Breyer Law Offices, P.C. to talk about how we might be able to assist you with your case.